The Causeway Foundation has donated £10,000 in support of an Irish Night Dinner Dance organised by the Beaconsfield branch of Iain Rennie Hospice at Home (IRHH) (part of Rennie Grove Hospice Care). The money will contribute to the cost of providing home-based palliative nursing care for patients, as an alternative to hospice-based care.

IRHH aims to ensure that local people diagnosed with advanced, progressive life-limiting illness receive the care they need to live as fully as possible at home - or wherever they choose to be - to the very end of their life. IRHH was founded nearly 30 years ago and has cared for over 14,000 patients since that time.

The charity receives 85% of its funding through charitable donations and fundraising events such as the Irish Night Dinner Dance, which has been held bi-annually since 2011. The remaining 15% of the organisation’s income comes from the NHS.

Causeway CEO Phil Brown commented:

The IRHH brings a great deal of comfort to patients and their families during very difficult times. We are proud to support this very worthwhile work through the Causeway Foundation.”
Previous Article
Next Article

Read more about Giving Back