CAUSEWAY TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy which (together with the terms of any other agreement made between us) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting any Causeway website or using any Causeway products you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.causeway.com or any of our software applications or sites (our site) or responding to our emails. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use any part of our site or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information if you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
For more in-depth information on cookies and their use on this site, please click here.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide services to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit our group companies to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
We may also use your data, or permit our group companies to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
Except as We state in this policy, We do not sell, rent or provide third parties with any of the information comprised within your data that enables you to be personally identified.
We do collect certain non-personally identifiable information about you, such as the number and types of sessions that you make using the site. Such information is usually aggregated with that collected in respect of all users in the form of general demographic or geographic statistical information about the numbers and types of products and services that all users may browse. These statistics may be collected in respect of specific partners. Only such non-personally identifiable information is ever made available by us to third parties and never your data that identifies you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your personal information with third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Data analytics, data processing and other service providers.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Causeway Technologies Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us here.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.